Candle Care Kit
Proper candle care is essential to the longevity of every single candle. Ensure the your candle has the best care with our candle care kit.
Wick Trimmer: to cut your wicks down before lighting, the scissors also collect the burned wick for easy removal.
Wick dipper: dip the lit wick into the melted wax pool and the flame is extinguished without the hassle of smoke and rogue candle debris.
Wick snuffer: The cylinder shaped top keeps air away from the flame which causes it to extinguish. Candle snuffers can be used for all types of candles: scented container candles, tapers, and pillars.
proper candle care:
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended